I’ve tried a bunch of different store-bought anti-spot and acne remedies but nothing has worked this well as this homemade antibacterial body scrub and acne treatment.
This gentle homemade body peel is antibacterial and moisturises at the same time.
The antibacterial body scrub takes less than 10 minutes to make, is great in removing all the grime of the day and works out much cheaper than commercial products.
The price of the optional ingredients may look a bit steep. But if you keep using this antibacterial body peel the benefits quickly show.
I recommend using this gentle peel every second day, preferably when taking a shower or bath. Simply apply to your skin and gently scrub in a circular motion for 5 minutes. Then wash
Over time the body peel reduces scars, dark circles, acne and other skin conditions.
How to make this homemade body peel:
- Coconut Oil – 3tbsp
- Baking Soda (Bicarbonate of Soda) – 3tbsp
- Tea Tree Oil – 10 drops (10ml – £4.99, 30ml – £6.49, 50ml – £9.99, 100ml – £8.99)
Optional but recommended:
- Shea Butter (extra moisture) 1/2 teaspoon (100g – £5.49, 250g – £6.49, 500g – £8.99, 1kg – £11.99
- Argan Oil – 5 drops (100ml – £7.99, 250ml – £12.99, 500ml – £21.99, 1L – £39.99)
- Jojoba Oil – 5 drops (50ml – £6.99, 100ml – £7.99 , 250ml – £12.99, 500ml – £19.99)
- Vitamin E Oil – 5 drops (30ml high strength – £13.99, 60ml – £7.99, 100ml – £9.99, 250ml – £14.99, 500ml – £21.99)
- Small jar or plastic tub for storage
- The above links are for products on Amazon UK that I personally use and recommend
Mix all the oils together and then add the baking soda. Stir it well to cream it up.
I’ve always been fighting with unclear skin and my day job isn’t making it any better. Long term this has helped to keep my skin clear better than any store-bought stuff and works a treat on my husbands back as well. His acne is much worse than mine. We’ve been using this peeling for a month, 3 to 4 time a week since writing this post and we will keep using it.